Always check out our main page for the latest updates in the store : Click Here
Full Classic Fly Starter Kit available at our online store: Click Here
Fly Porsche 917K & Spyder Slot Car Chassis ~ Next Generation!
- Evolution of the worlds most popular 3D slot car chassis
- Stiffer Overall Design
- Accepts all 3 slot.it motor pods
- 3 point body mounting with new special rear piece with intergrated exhaust and spare tire
- Stratigic ribbing for front flex (doesnt feel as "soft" on track)
- Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, CG Slotcars will replace it!!!
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters on front axle (SCC rounded 2mm or slot.it 2mm)
- Accepts Slot.it axle bushings (CH56) for front axle (optional)
- ribbing to control chassis flex
- Fits all Fly Porsche 917K and 917 Spyder models
- Minor cockpit trimming required for proper fit * New low profile cockpit coming soon. No trimming!
Direct Email For Questions
Compatible Fly 917 Cars (not all models shown - there are many!)
Carefully clip new rear mounting piece from chassis. Align and secure on to rear body post. Piece becomes new rear mounting point.
**Consider a "photo cockpit" before trimming interior - pop/pry interior out of car, take a photo of interior from above and print out on photo paper. Remove driver helmet from stock interior poke a hole in helmet location and glue in place on paper. Tape paper to interior of car
**Lighteweight interior option will be available soon from us using existing mounts and helmet.
To trim stock Cockpit:
Install CGin3D chassis on to body without motor pod (so you can clearly see interior)
With a marker - draw a line in the region where pod would interfere ~ from the motor pod mounting hole toward the rear.
Cut away material