- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.
Which model does this part fit?:
1) These accessory components are compatible with the Adeptus Mechanicus Kastelan Robots miniatures by Games Workshop.
Which part of the model does this part replace?:
1) If you do not like the gun-hands that come with the kit, these parts can be glued to the underside of the stock large-fists.
How to I use this conversion component?:
1) Simply align, and glue to the bottom of the large fists (With the lenses closer to the body) The best way to attach these parts is to look at the front of the fist, and align the blaster barrel so it is in line with the split-line where the two fist-halves come together.
What material should I choose?:
1) Frosted Ultra Detail and Frosted Extreme Detail are both made of a UV cured acrylic polymer. While both offer high resolution, Frosted Extreme Detail uses a 16 micron layer height to produce incredibly fine features, making it a great choice for miniatures and products with very fine embossed or engraved details. Both materials are well suited for painting. Frosted Ultra Detail Ships in 6-10 business days
Frosted Extreme Detail Ships in 12 business days.
This web store is completely unofficial and is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Adeptus Mechanicus Kastelan Robot and the Warhammer 40,000 name are used only to demonstrate the compatibility of the accessories found on this page. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.