- Foldable, for storage
- Widened for more stable landing
- Taller, to provide space for payload
Private sales are also available for this product, printed in PLA plastic, on demand, in red, white or black. Send an email to email@example.com
for an invoice, including the following information:
- Shipping address
- Colour preferences
Cost for PLA is $64 a set.
Postage can be pre-calculated at this website.
- 4x M3x15 bolts
- 4x standard M3 nuts
- Remove existing camera mounts if they block the screws for the legs
- Unwrap tape around antennas
- Disconnect compass from cable, be sure to not put compass near magnetic items.
- Unscrew stock legs
- Remove legs, being careful to remove compass cable before DJI Vision cable
- Place hip joints so that their joint flares outwards
- Screw hip joints to Phantom
- Place nut into hex cavity on each leg, using a hammer if necessary
- Put legs into hips with nut facing inwards towards Phantom body
- Screw M3x15 bolt into each leg socket from the exterior side
- Place optional nuts on interior of M3x15 bolt
- Unscrew compass from stock legs, being careful not to place it near anything magnetic
- Screw compass into compass holder
- Either tape antennas to legs or use clips to do the same.
- Attach skids