A custom Transformers.
This cassette transforms from a micro cassette into an F22 jet.
It fits in Masterpiece Soundwave and in G1 version also.
Instructions in images
What you need:
1) A modeller Knife to separate pieces from the sprue and to remove residual sprue's signs on pieces
2) Some safety pins if you buy storng and flexible material
3) Some small clips if you buy frosted ultra detail material
4) Small diagonal pliers for cutting pins and clips
5) Super glue (not a must but better to have if some pieces can't fit perfectly due to print)
6) Sandpaper to refine some imperfections of the print
If you want also to paint it like mine:
7) Tamiya fine primer
8) Acrylic paints with brushes or fine acrylic markers
The procedure is this:
Separate all pieces from the sprue with the knife and wash each one for about 20 or 30 seconds in acetone or white pure alcool, then wash again in hot water with dish soap and use a tootbrush to clean, wash again in only hot water.
Let them dry and then begin assemblation with pieces and safety pins or small clips cutted with diagonal pliers.
Remember that some pieces may come out a fraction of millimeter so some parts are loose or doesn't fit, to fix this use nail polish or superglue in first case, sandpaper in second.