Here we have Arms of Ilum's Force FX Omniboard RB (Removable Battery) Chassis. This chassis was originally developed for the Hasbro Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber, but it is also compatible with a variety of other Force FX hilts (verified models listed below).
- Long soundboard channel supports all commercial boards up to 70mm in length (including the Warsabers CerebRUS)
- Slot for 12mm panel mount recharge port
- Space for a low-profile kill key to be installed, even when chassis sits inside hilt
- 28mm bass speaker holder
- Supports Keystone 1042/1043 18650 Li-ion battery holder
Verified compatible hilts (others may also be compatible):
- Hasbro Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Lightsaber
- 2007 Master Replicas Force FX Darth Vader Lightsaber (ANH Edition)
- 2003 Master Replicas Force FX Darth Vader Lightsaber
- Hasbro Black Series Luke Skywalker Force FX Lightsaber (ANH Edition)
- Hasbro Black Series Rey (Jedi Training) Force FX Lightsaber
- 2007 Master Replicas Force FX Luke Skywalker Lightsaber (ANH Edition)
- Korbanth MPP 2.0
- Due to variance in sizing between Force FX hilts (even like models) it is recommended that the hilt be drilled and tapped for a set screw near the pommel to retain this chassis.
- The pegs of the Keystone battery holder must be removed and the holder must be glued to the chassis.
- There is plenty of room in the Vader hilts, but the Graflex-style models (Luke and Rey) will be tighter fits from a length perspective. Just watch your wire management practices and you should be fine.
- The chassis will be loose inside the large 2003 Darth Vader lightsaber. The aforementioned set screw should sufficient to stabilize it.