This plume holder has rope-like details which were common in the late 15th century and beyond.
You can attach it to your favourite hat, helmet or any other object with the two eyelets on the back.
You can leave the shield blank, fill it with enamel or use the CustomMaker functionality to have an image embossed on its surface, or both!
When you don't upload an image, the face of the shield will remain even.
Uploading an image results in a picture of your choice embossed
on its surface.
For the best results, please consider the following:
- Use images that are only in black and white
- Only the black elements of your image will be embossed
- Your image can contain an icon, but also text! Just save the text (for example, your initials) as an image.
- Make sure that the borders of your image are very clear
- Thicker shapes work better than thin details