UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller and your Lenovo K900 into a handheld game console by mounting the phone on the controller. Also, you can conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode with UtorCase.
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Lenovo K900 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One Controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support the Android Gamepad API (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Lenovo K900 and your Xbox One controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Lenovo K900
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: LK900
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 157mm x 78mm x 6.9mm
US: 6.18in x 3.07in x 0.27in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Lenovo K900.
Incompatibilities with Xbox One Accessories:
Incompatibilities with Smartphone accessories:
- Other cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Lenovo K900 and other controllers:
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).