This is my lightweight hanging v plotter/polargraph gondola.
This is the full set of printed parts. It includes:
- 1 x Gondola
- 1 x single arm (The single and double arms are terminated with a slot for ball chord (the stuff used in roller blinds))
- 1 x double arm
- 1 x weight arm
- 1 x pen collar
- 1 x pen holder (the pen holder is designed to be a press fit for quick pen changes so you can order one or more of these)
You will also need the following non printed parts:
- 1 x M3x12 pan head screw for the pen holder
- 1 x long M4 screw
- 1 x large M4 washer
- As many M4 nuts as you can thread onto the screw and
- 3 x (or more depending on how long your M4 screw is) 608 size skate bearings for weights (you don't have to stick with these as weights but they work for me).
Pen holder and weight arm are not tapped, but the screws fit well on the prints I received from shapeways.
The pen holder is supposed to be a push fit and works well on the prints I received from Shapeways.
The pen holder is deisgned for use with Stabilo Point88 pens.