1:144 - ADD ON : TOWING GUNS (N°2)
This is a Add-on pack designed for German WWII (towing) vehicles. The pack contains 8 guns; 4x PAK 36
- 1x 75mm Infantry Gun 18
- 3x Trailer with Flak 30
. Used by the Wehrmacht until the end of the war. No vehicles or crew included.
Link to my other 1/144 models
The model is designed to be printed in 6 parts
- (3x) Towing AT gun '37mm Pak36 gun' (in towing position)
- (1x) Unfolded AT Gun '37mm Pak36 gun' (in firing position)
- (1x) Towing gun '75mm IG 18 infantry gun' (in towing position)
- (2x) Trailer with 2cm FLAK 30 - AA (no gun shields)
- (1x) Trailer with 2cm FLAK 30 - AA (with gun shield)
- Model is based on blueprints to maximize accuracy.
- Designed and optimized for shapeways to produce it as cheap as possible in 'frosted detail'.
Before painting, always degrease your model in a glass of lukewarm water and a drop of dishwashing soap (do not use a dishwasher!)
. Allow it to dry completely before painting.
Aplie a thin layer of paint, use 'drybrush' techniques to bring the detail alive. If you don't have a lot of experience; watch multiple 'tutorials' on youtube about painting model vehicles. You can't rush art, so take your time to finish the models ;).
1:144 is a popular scale for aircraft and half the size of 1:72 models. It's a great scale when creating large dioramas with multiple models in one scene, especially if you don't have much space available. You can combine tanks, airplanes, vehicles, buildings... to create an epic historical battle landscape. (Normandy, Battle of the bulge,...)
Also very small diorama's with just one vehicule can be an intriguing 'eye-catcher' on your desk.
Thanks for stopping by & have fun!
* Like or share if you care! :)