Always check out our main page for the latest updates in the store : Click Here
UPDATE 3/9/17 ~ Screw hole sizes have been updated.
1/32 Pioneer Mustang & Camaro Slot Car Chassis
- Limited lifetime guarantee - if it breaks, Changing Gearz will replace it!!!
- Light weight and strong
- Lower Center of Gravity than Stock Chassis
- Accepts Slot.it Sidewinder or Inline motor pod
- Accepts 2mm axle height adjusters on front axle (SCC rounded 2mm or slot.it 2mm)
- Accepts Slot.it axle bushings (CH56) for front axle (optional)
- ribbing to control chassis flex
- Strengthened body mount pads
- Motor wire stays molded in
- Fits all Pioneer 1968 Camaro and Mustang models
- Minor cockpit trimming required for proper fit * New low profile cockpit coming soon. No trimming!
Compatible Cars (not all models shown - there are many!)
Steps for interior:
**Consider a "photo cockpit" before trimming interior - pop/pry interior out of car, take a photo of interior from above and print out on photo paper. Remove driver helmet from stock interior poke a hole in helmet location and glue in place on paper. Tape paper to interior of car
**Lighteweight interior option will be available soon from us using existing mounts and helmet.
To trim stock Cockpit:
Install CGin3D chassis on to body without motor pod (so you can clearly see interior)
With a marker - draw a line in the region where pod would interfere ~ from the motor pod mounting hole toward the rear.
Cut away material