** UPDATED 11.2.18 **
This is a 4 pack of High Mast LED Lighting Fixture often seen in industrial areas like rail yards, intermodal ports, and large outdoor venues. It can be modeled from ~50-75' depending if you use 2 or 3 sections of the mast. The arms can be trimmed to any length as well. The LED Boxes can accommodate various SMD LEDs with magnetic wire attached. I am using LEDs from http://hdamodelworx.com/3020-SMD_c_35.html
- I recommend solder the lights to your wires BEFORE inserting into the fixtures and use long enough wire lengths to feed the arms and the mast plus extra for under sub floor for connections to your electronics.
- Install the LED into the fixture box and run your wires out the arm.
- feed the arm wires through the center piece and insert the arms into the holes for your desired length.
- Use all 3 masts for ~75' height (2 smaller for less). The masts are tapered and pinned. so they will glue together only 1 way. (Blue>Green>Red in the photo below). Use Green>Red for shorter mast.
- Send all 24 feeder wires down the pole mast.6. test your LED connections and if everything works, glue it all together except for the top cover. Id recommend some sort of temporary adhesive so that you can remove it for service of wiring and/or LEDs.
**the items may need to be carefully drilled out. the print process sometimes fills in the wire guides. if you cannot drill them safely, magnet wire is so thin that you can run it under the extensions arms most folks will never notice.**