Based on Nikola Tesla’s U.S. patents 645,576 - “System Of Transmission Of Electrical Energy” and 649,621 - “Apparatus For Transmission Of Electrical Energy”.
Explore the practical side of Nikola Tesla's wireless and single wire electrical transmission technology, and save the hours it'll take to make a flat spiral coil base by hand.
- 140 x 140 x 10mm flat spiral coil base
- 2 turns primary coil
- 33 turns secondary coil
- 12-13 Megacycles/sec (MHz) resonant frequency (without elevated terminal capacitance)
- Ideal for desktop and ISM (Industrial, Scientific & Medical) frequency band experiments when tuned to approximately 7 Megacycles/sec
140mm Tesla Flat Spiral Coil Base B. Quantity: 1
Coil Base A
is wound in a counterclockwise direction from the outside, available at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/GJA2KZAWW
Coil Base B
is wound in a clockwise direction from the outside.
Coil Base A and B Set
is available at: https://www.shapeways.com/product/RB928W794
Required items (per coil)
- ≤0.6mm diameter copper wire, 1 metre length for primary coil
- ≤0.2mm diameter copper wire, 8 metres length for secondary coil
- M5 x 16mm machine screws. Quantity: 4
- M5 nuts. Quantity: 8
- M5 washers. Quantity: 8
- 5mm solderable ring terminals. Quantity: 8
Multi-purpose stand: https://www.shapeways.com/product/2TCJFWBN3
Screw cover: https://www.shapeways.com/product/JRMWY6VWF
Nuts and bolts for multi-purpose stand: https://www.shapeways.com/product/V2YNDNSWY