You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
A dozen bright orange cones connected by sprue. At 1:32 scale they are 32” tall. At 1:24 scale they are 24” tall. Can be securely mounted to baseboard of magracing track or slotracing track. Since cones are dyed bright orange, a white spot may be visible where sprue is cut away from cone base.
1. Separate cones from sprue using sharp knife, razor saw, or hacksaw blade.
2. Make steel pin by cutting off head of .056" (1.4mm) diameter wire brad.
3. Drive pin into baseboard of track at desired location for cone, leaving about 1/2" above track surface. (Pre-drill hole in track if needed.)
4. Enlarge hole in bottom of cone, if needed.
5. Center bottom of cone over steel pin and press base of cone down over steel pin. (If desired, added a dab of glue to pin before pressing cone in place.)