CraftBerg [Umbra Eagles pattern]
TACMAG Magazines for 28mm scale Firearms.
7x Different Magazines (7 variants)
1x Tripple Doom TACMAG rig
*UPDATED MODEL* (minor size correction) More plastic was used, so price is higher.
The Umbra Eagles Magazines:
The Umbra TACMAG is a new higly durable Umbarian-Polyate magazine, its a must have when quick and precise magazine changes are required and it comes especially useful when under high stress situations or when tactical maneuvering is required. Features include an integral loop, floorplate lock and mag identifier. The Umbreran loop is overmolded onto a polysteel plate creating a rigid direct replacement for any .75 cal magazine floorplate.
(Changing gamerules or stats is up to users)(Does not actually improve your dice rolls while trying to hit target)
Cleaning Information Steps
Parts might need to be cleaned extra when printed in Extreme quality frosted material.
1. Check for damage
2. Remove excess WAX residue from production process
with simple green and a soft brush with warm water.
3. Put the 3d printed product in sunlight to harden/cure for 2-3 hours.
Make sure its not too hot or the resin, or it might deform due to heat. under 30 degrees is fine.
4. Or check out in case of any issues: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
- Use water-based acrylic paints meant for miniature plastics is highly recommended.
- Other paints, especially enamels, may not cure if applied DIRECTLY on Frosted Detail 3D-printed plastics.
(But if it has a base coat it works fine.)
- Use dedicated model sprue cutters to remove parts to minimize the risk of damage to the parts.
Be sure to check out the other items in my store!
Buying helps me do this full-time! Support Craftberg!
- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.