This is the full gaming set of seven dice from my Floral Dice collection.
Each die in this set is numbered in the traditional gaming dice pattern with numbers on opposing sides summing to the number of sides + 1. Each die has been designed to be well balanced so that it gives a fair roll.
This set consists of the following seven dice:
- Floral D4 (± 17 mm / 0.7 inch high, ± 7 g)
- Floral D6 (± 13 mm / 0.5 inch high, ± 8 g)
- Floral D8 (± 15 mm / 0.6 inch high, ± 9 g)
- Floral D10 (± 18 mm / 0.7 inch high, ± 12 g)
- Floral D12 (± 21 mm / 0.8 inch high, ± 18 g)
- Floral D20 (± 26 mm / 1 inch high, ± 23 g)
- Floral 10D10 (± 20 mm / 0.8 inch high, ± 16 g)
All of the dice in this set are also available as individual items
in my shop, as is a set without the extra 10D10.
Please note that when you order this set of dice in the stainless steel material there will most likely be some particles of polishing medium stuck to the dice. This polishing medium looks like small grains of sand, and these can be removed with the use of a pin, or by shaking the dice inside a plastic container for a while.
To enhance the look of these dice it is possible to ‘ink’ them. To do so paint the outside of the dice with a thinned acrylic paint, allow the paint to dry, and then buff the dice on a piece of cloth. This removes the paint from the higher parts of the design and leaves It behind in the lower areas, creating a higher contrast between these areas. This technique works best with dark colors of acrylic paint.