This holster is designed to fit the Leatherman Wave or Wave+ (Plus) Multitool.
If you want a holster for other Leatherman Tools, click here.
Available in four varients:
- Select "Small" for: 48x4.6mm (1.89x0.18in) belt opening.
- Select "Medium" for: 48x4.6mm (1.89x0.18in) belt opening, with Bit Extender Holder
- Select "Large" for: 47x7mm (1.85x0.27in) belt opening.
- Select "Extra large" for: 47x7mm (1.85x0.27in) belt opening, with Bit Extender Holder
Also available are easy blade opening thumb-tabs
- Keyhole feature allows it to be hung on a nail or hook.
I use this holster daily, and periodically refine the design. This is the third revision to my holster design.
- The tool is is held in place using the two spring-loaded release buttons built into the multitool.
- Note: Some older Wave models do not have these spring clips, and won't work.
- A channel down the center allows you to remove the tool using just one hand.
- Symetrically allows for left or right hand attachment.
- Any of the four long blades, such as the saw or file, can be used while still docked in the holster, giving you a more comfortable grip on the tool.
This version was designed from scratch using professional CAD software. It form fits around the tool, no added bulk. The tool slides in with ease, but won't fall out on its own. It can be easily removed with one hand. A special bump near the top prevents even the smallest rattle from occuring.
Made from highly flexible yet strong nylon. It will hold up to daily use.
How ordering from Shapways Works:
Shapeways handles the part production and shipping based on your order input I (ZapWizard) am the part designer, and I receive a portion of the total order.
I cannot customize, alter or process any returns after your order has been placed. All post-sales issues must be handled through Shapeways customer service.
Leaving any text in the "Personal Message" box will be printed on a gift card included with your shipment, I do not see these messages.
If you want any modifcations to your holster, please send me a message
through the Shapeways interface.