- This web store is completely unofficial, and its contents are in no way endorsed, or affiliated with Games Workshop.
- Not meant for children 14 years or younger
- These custom designed conversion components will arrive unpainted.
Which model does this part fit?:
1) This accessory is compatible with all Questoris, and Dominus class Knights.
Which part of the model does this part replace?:
1) This part does not replace any existing component, but rather is sandwiched between the legs, and torso of the model, to make it taller.
How to I use this conversion component?:
1) Glue the extender to the top of the ball located ontop of the legs
2) You can glue a magnet of up to 5mm in diameter into the hole on the top of the extender, in order to magnetize the legs to the bottom of the main body
When my part arrives, what do I need to do before painting?:
Please see the link for cleaning instructions, and how to contact Shapeways customer service in case of any issues: https://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/22021-tips-n-tricks-for-painting-miniatures.html
This web store is completely unofficial and is in no way endorsed by Games Workshop Limited. Imperial knight Dominus Valiant, Imperial Knight Dominus Castellan, Imperial Knight Titan, Imperial Knight Warden, Imperial Knight Paladin, Imperial Knight Errant, Imperial Knight Crusader, Imperial Knight Gallant, Armiger Warglaive and the Warhammer 40,000 name are used only to demonstrate the compatibility of the accessories found on this page. Used without permission. No challenge to their status intended. All Rights Reserved to their respective owners.