UtorCase turns your NVIDIA SHIELD 2015 controller and your Apple iPad 10.2 into a handheld game console. Please note that a direct connection between the NVIDIA SHIELD 2015 controller and iOs games is unsupported by Apple!
- Secure 4 sided grip of your Apple iPad 10.2 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Apple iPad 10.2 ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for NVIDIA SHIELD 2015 controller.
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Apple iPad 10.2 and your NVIDIA SHIELD 2015 controller with Bluetooth or a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Apple iPad 10.2
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: Ai102
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 250.6mm x 174.1mm x 7.5mm
US: 9.87in x 6.85in x 0.3in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Apple iPad 10.2.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Apple iPad 10.2 and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).