Boats and Trading House for Puerto Rico boardgame Anniversary Edition (or anything you fancy).
7 pcs attached to a sprue.
Boats are 67.5mm long, 32.5mm wide, 6mm high (2.66" x 1.28" x 0.24").
Trading House is 60.8mm long, 34.8mm wide, 6mm high (2.39" x 1.37" x 0.24").
All have recesses for tokens, that accept either 11mm diameter tokens or 12x10mm rectangular tokens.
- 6 Boats : 4-, 5-, 6-, 7-, and 8-slots, plus a 1-slot large.
- 1 Trading house : 4-slots with exchange rates.
- The model comes unpainted. It has a single uniform colour.
- If you want to paint White Strong Flexible models, I recommend to wash them before priming and painting (soapy water & toothbrush, rinse, let dry overnight).
- When you cut the sprue on a coloured model (that is, all except white and metallic grey), a tiny white dot will appear where you've cutted. Depending on the dye's colour, this white dot can be visible, or not. It can be easily corrected by using a permanent pen on the dots.
Tokens from the Puerto Rico "regular edition" should fit too in these models. But there's another cheaper sprue here for PR "regular" :
- Puerto Rico - Boats & trading house : https://www.shapeways.com/product/M4KHBEPW2/puerto-rico-boats-trading-house-7-pcs