This holster is designed to fit the Leatherman Wave, Charge TTI, or Surge, and Tek-Lok belt clip.
(Tool and Tek-Lok products not included)
For many other variants of this product, click here.
Available in three "sizes"
- Select "Small" for a Leatherman Wave compatible holster.
- Select "Medium" for a Leatherman Charge TTI compatible holster.
- Select "Large" for a Leatherman Surge compatible holster.
Ultra slim and light design.Can be mounted at a 45 degree or 90 angle.The tool is is held in place using the two spring-loaded release buttons built into the multitool.
- Customer requested Tek-Lok compatible design.
- Tek-Lok products are high quality belt clips that allow attachment of anything you can attach with screws.
- Allows for attachment and removal without loosening your belt.
- "Tek-Lok Regular" adapts to multiple belt sizes, including oversized belts.
- "Tek-Lok Small" fits regular and thick belts.
- "Molle-Lok" allows for attachement to MOLLE strap systems,
A channel down the center allows you to remove the tool using just one hand.Symetrically allows for left or right hand attachment.The Surge model has a built-in holder for the file/saw.Hole spacing works for both 3/4" and 1/2" hole spacing, will work with more than just Tek-Lok clips.
This version was designed at the request of a customer who wanted to use the holster with Tek-Lok products.
- Note: Some older Wave models do not have these spring clips, and won't work.
Each of the three compatible Tek-Lok products was carefully measured and 3D modeled. Than an arrangement of hole positions were designed to allow for maxium compatibility.
Carefully designed using professional CAD software. The holster form fits around the tool, with no added bulk. The tool slides in with ease, but won't fall out on its own. It can be easily removed with one hand.
Made from highly flexible yet very strong nylon. It will hold up to daily use.
Refer to the images for assistance on screw positions for your paticular mount.
How ordering from Shapways Works:
Shapeways handles the part production and shipping based on your order input I (ZapWizard) am the part designer, and I receive a portion of the total order.
I cannot customize, alter or process any returns after your order has been placed. All post-sales issues must be handled through Shapeways customer service.
Leaving any text in the "Personal Message" box will be printed on a gift card included with your shipment, I do not see these messages.
If you want any modifcations to your holster, please send me a message
through the Shapeways interface.