You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
Foam dart toy blaster barrel tip, flash hider, flash suppressor, mock silencer, muzzle brake, muzzle device, and barrel extender. Our muzzle tips come with standard Nerf N-Strike Modulus barrel quick detachment interface. Excellent for hiding a longer brass inner barrel.
Our barrels use standard Nerf N-Strike and Nerf Modulus interface. They are also compatible with Nerf Rival with our Modulus barrel adapters for Nerf Rival products. We also have Modulus barrel adapter, that are compatible with our muzzle devices, for many foam dart/ball blasters:
- Blasters3D Modulus Barrel Adapter for Nerf Rival Apollo XV-700
- Blasters3D Modulus Barrel Adapter for Nerf N-Strike Elite Disruptor
- Blasters3D Modulus Barrel Adapter for Nerf N-Strike Elite StrongArm
- Blasters3D Modulus Barrel Adapter for Nerf Zombie Strike FlipFury
- Blasters3D Modulus Muzzle Attachment Plate for Nerf Rival Kronos XVIII-500
- Blasters3D Modulus Muzzle Adapter for Nerf Zombie Strike RevReaper
We can also make custom length of our muzzle devices for your need. You can size it perfectly for the ultimate Nerf gun you are building. We can even turn our muzzle devices into barrel extensions. Build a Nerf gun for maximum ergonomics, performance, and mobility. Contact us for more details.
Our muzzle devices are inspired by past theater of wars, modern combat campaigns, and future science fiction conflicts. They are excellent for making your pistol or rifle look scifi or steampunk. You can use them for cosplay and movie making. Be unique on the Nerf battlefield.
Nerf equipment used for illustration of this muzzle device are not included.
WARNING: There may be laws regulating the color of muzzle devices that are attached to toy guns. It is your responsibility to paint the muzzle device to match the law applicable to your local region. Please understand and comply with the law.
Blasters3D made improvements to the original design. Original design made available via Creative Commons - Attribution license here: