DeAgo Millennium Falcon Deeper hold part 2 of 3: Starboard wall extension and modified wall on the right side of technical station back wall
If you want the most screen accurate Millennium Falcon cargo hold in the galaxy then this mod is meant for you. As you might have noticed the stock cargo hold has some errors. This mod pushes the technical station back wall 9.5 mm to the back and is meant to solve the following issues:
- There should be more space on the right side of the starboard wall (near the technical station). In the movie, there is a wall insert where you can see wires and cables and this is not existent in the stock starboard wall. If you decide to mod the starboard wall and add the insert, then it will be better visible and the space on that area would be screen accurate, just like in ESB.
- The wall behind the technical station is not straight like the stock wall, but should be bent in the middle, have the same angle as the frames on its right side and stay inline / flush with those frames. The technical station back wall - provided as part 3 of 3 and designed by Dragnse7en
- has the same angle as my frame section and stays inline with it. Why should you use my frames section? If you decide to replace the door on the stock port wall that gives access to the circuitry bay with a movie accurate one (or use a custom port wall that has the screen accurate circuitry bay door), you will notice that the stock last frame is blocking the movie accurate replacement door. My frames and pipes section design is placed deeper in the hold in order to solve this problem and free that door.
What's in the package?
With part 2 you will receive:
- One starboard wall extension and
- One replacement for the wall on the right side of the technical station
Both parts will connect to the screen accurate technical station back wall provided in part 3 of 3 of this mod.
If you dont want to extend the stock starboard wall and are looking for a complete replacement for the starboard wall including extension than you should take a look at LrdSatyr8
's version that has been specially designed to fit this mod: Extended Starboard Wall Replacement
. You would still need the replacement for the wall on the right side of the technical station included in this pack.
The extensions have been designed following the same specifications as the stock walls and should be glued onto the stock walls and the technical station back wall.