When used with steel filter (e.g. one from Able Brewing) for Aeropress, the attachment allows to extract coffee with crema which is otherwise lost in the grounds when using Aeropress.
Make sure to wash the attachment well from the nylon dust after receiving it.
- Prepare Aeropress inverted (plunger inserted, filter up)
- Dose some ground coffee, pour water at desired temperature and stir
- Install metal filter and then the crema attachment instead of supplied plastic cover
- Start extraction inverted - it will stop after all crema is captured in the attachment
- Upend Aeropress over the cup, pouring crema into it
- Continue coffee extraction the normal way (plunger on top)
- Enjoy your full-bodied coffee