<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big">
<div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab">
<div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
<a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
SR Isle of Wight 4 wheel push pull coaches(ex LCDR conversions)
This is one of the ex LCDR 6 wheel coaches which were conveted for use on the Isle of Sheppey line, but then transferred to the Isle of Wight when the ex railmotor coaches became available. The were converted into 4 wheelers, as 2 pairs for push pull operation. In 19289 an extra gangway connection was added to loco end, possibly with intension of addin exta coaches They wre used up till 1938 when other coaches replaced them, but the bodies survived, and one set(2 coaches)has been restored to working condition, and runs on the Isle of Wight railway now.