The is the base kit for the Multi-Gear Cube Kit. You can order the base kit in black or white. To complete this kit you also need the following:
● The Base Model. (1 set) ← The model you are looking at now.
● The Blue Gears and Tiles. (1 set)
● The Red Gears and Tiles. (1 set)
● The Yellow Gears and Tiles. (1 set)
● The Green Gears and Tiles. (1 set)
● The Orange and White/Black Tiles. (2 sets)
If you order the Black base kit you will want the Orange and White tiles. If you order the White base kit you will want the Orange and Black tiles. There are 7 models which must be ordered in totals to complete one Multi-Gear Cube Kit.
This puzzle uses eight M3-0.50 screws which need to be 10mm to 18mm in length. The screw heads are left exposed to facilitate easy disassembly and the gear sets to be changed out. No stickers are required for this puzzle. A special thank you goes out to Oskar van Deventer for providing the basic gear designs.
You can read more about this puzzle in the Twisty Puzzle forums here.