*This is not a product from or made by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG and BMW of North America, LLC (“BMW”), who own the trademarks related to BMW automobiles.*
Mount Adapter for lockable BMW Navigator V/VI mount cradle in Normal or Portrait mode.
Easy to switch Normal or Portrait mode for the whole cradle.
Multipart design/set for easier printing and ordering, connected with sprues. You just cut the sprues to separate the 2 parts.
You have to supply to following material
To attach "head" adapter to mount cradle:
- 1x M8 nut (max. height 6.5mm, lock nut is too high!)
- 1x M8x30mm screw
- 4x M4x30mm screws (original parts, you should already have them)
To attach "base" adapter to bar:
- 4x M4 nuts
- 4x M4x20mm screws
All original parts are used in this setup.
- 1st, because the nylon adapter does not have much grip against the powder coated bar, you should fit a piece of fabric/texile tape underneath.
- 2nd, the "base" adapter has to be fastened to the bar using the original backplate, M4x20mm screws and washers
- 3rd, the M8 nut has to be placed on the front side of the "head" adapter (the side that is later not accessible anymore)
- 4th, the M4 nuts have to be placed on the back of the "head" adapter
- 5th, the mount cradle has to be fastened to the "head" adapter
- 6th, the "head" adapter can be clipped Normal or Portrait into the "base" adapter and secured with the M8x30mm screw