- Saddle clamp for a Specialized S-Works aero seat post.
- Marks your saddle position for when you remove the post for transportation.
- Also allows for a frame number to be mounted to the rear of your seat post.
- 2x M4x12mm cap head screws and 2x M4 locking nuts required.
A custom request for a member of Shapeways. This mount clamps around your S-Works seat post to fix the position so when you remove the post for transportation it is easy to reinstall with the same saddle height. Also incorporated in this item is a frame number holder at the rear of the clamp.
The below hardware is also required and very simple to source locally:
- 2x M4x12mm Button Head Screws
- 2x M4 Locking Nuts
As with all MagCAD items it's more than possible to tweak or change the design to suit your particular installation. Feel free to get in contact for more details.
I’m a MEng Aerospace Engineer and former professional cyclist. All the items, including this mount, are ones which I’ve developed and use myself. A hobby which I take too far but want to share with others.
Feel free to get in contact with any questions or feedback. Individual customisation will be considered.
Revision 3 (current) - Clamp dimensions inset 1.5mm, setback angle reduced 1 deg.
Revision 2 - Production issue, design finalised.
Revision 1 - Prototype Issue.