1st design in mixed material series. 1st of its kind @ InsaniTOY
Important: This "Set" requires 3 parts to be complete
- FRAME: https://www.shapeways.com/product/9X535DV6T/bajaracer-v1-part-1-in-set-of-3-metal-frame
- WHEELS: https://www.shapeways.com/product/TQAS778WS/bajaracer-v1-part-2-in-set-of-3-wheels
- BODY PANELS: this part
To customize colors add items 1by1 from the links above. Colors in picture are set as defaults.
- FRAME: Stainless Steel with nickel finish - [test printed]
- WHEELS: Black Strong Flexible plastic - [test printed]
- BODY PANELS: Blue Strong Flexible plastic - [test printed]
Print quality is known for above tested materials: I believe all materials for sale shoudl work but use caution if you order other materials:
*** Frame has not been test printed in Strong Flexible plastic.
*** Parts have not been test printed in precious or semi-precious metals.
*** Parts have not been test printed in Frosted Detail Plastic .Snap fit may crackl!
*** Design has been tested with plastic wheels and body on a me metal frame. Custom assmbly will be needed if all parts are purchased in metal. Snap fit will work metal to metal!
Designed by Mark Trageser - InsaniTOY / Kramco Inc.
* some assembly required.
- Carefully cut body panels and wheels from the runners that connect parts. Sand smooth with nail file. Use marker or paint to hide discoloring. Note: Color is a thin surface layer so be careful not to scratch or sand deeply.
- On each side match tread angle on front and back tires before assembly. Small wheels go in the front and large in the back. Use a gentle twist wheel back and forth and push onto axels. If it won’t push on use drill bit or file to widen. Be careful not to open the hole too wide since the wheel will not stay on. Support frame arms on front when assembling - to no damage arms.
*** For ages 13 years+ Keep out of the reach of children!
*** If item breaks use caution as edges may be sharp