This Is the barrel section for my flavour cap for the temple RDA, I designed this to improve the airflow for the temple RDA, It has 9mm by 3mm air slots that can be adjusted down to 2mm and 1mm.
It can go from a tighter draw than you can get from the standard cap for maximum density and flavour to a wide open draw that is directed right at the coils unlike the standard cap.
To complete this you will also need the top section and the afc section, one of the spare O-rings from your temple, 4 5mm x 2mm neodymium magnets and some jb weld to stick them in.
I've allowed a little play on the magnet holes as there is some shrinkage during the printing process so after applying the jb weld you should put cap and afc together and then leave them to set, this will ensure the magnets are lined up perfectly so that the top section will always sit perfectly flush.
I have printed one already and it works very well. The cap will sit about 1mm off the top of your mod due to the bottom lip on the temple. Shapeways have a minimum wall thickness of 1mm so their process did not allow me to design for it to cover that lip. it is barely noticeable and doesn't effect performance but can be easily be fixed by putting the temple base into a drill and filing off the lip, taking care not to damage the 510 thread.
If this proves popular I plan on making a version to fit the goon and any other rda's that I get requests for.
This is designed to printed in every available variation of stainless steel, I found it looks great if you choose a different colour for the afc section, I would advise against choosing any of the options where the finish can rub off for the afc section though. if you would like it printed in any other material please contact me first so I can adjust the design as different materials have different shrinkage rates.
I cannot guarantee a perfect fit but it should be very close to perfect. The first one I made required some minor sanding and drilling the magnet holes out larger, I have now redesigned it based on that one so there should be nothing for you to do other than adding the O-ring and glueing in the magnets.