1x Stormwave Mechasuit cockpit cover for the Stormwave Mecha Suit.
SIZE="Small": One-part closed cover (no sprue, no interior details)
SIZE="Medium": Open/closed cover (on sprue, with interior details)
Combine with other Stormwave items (elbows, gauntlets, ...) to build the model you want.
Model for experienced users as it need some work to fill gaps and fit seamlessly the model.
Some model has some sprues to be removed carefully.
Surface finish can be smoothed with sandpaper and/or a thick paint layer.
Den of Imagination
for the Gold paintjob pic (feature parts from my shop: cockpit cover, arms, shoulder supports). Full gallery here
UPDATE July 2019:
Updated (reduced while rounded) prices for both versions. Expect a future $0.50 increase when I will put a better fitting version in the future.
UPDATE April 2019:
- New prices on Shapeways impacts the cockpit cover, as it cost less to print that the minimum Shapeways wants. Since buying the closed or opened version will then cost the same to print, I will put the open version as default model.
And I will try to design some extra customization parts with the cockpit cover to better justifying the additionnal price.
UPDATE November 2018:
- Opened the ability to print in Professionnal Plastic (Black and Gray). Untested, but this was from customer demand.
- Due to Shapeways price policy change in October, price of items may change in January. Expect a price increase to $9 or $10 without taxes.
UPDATE August 2018:
- Removed HDA infos
- Removed the Large version now that sprued model is set with the right orientation, giving the maximum best details possible.
UPDATE August 2017:
- Updated previews of Medium and Large version because Shapeways hasn't regenerated the images of the models, showing incorrect products.
UPDATE July 2017:
- Removed multiple models per item variants, not really usefull now with new Frosted prices.
- Added a closed canopy (cheapest option) in Small variant.
- Reorganized parts on sprues for pricing optimization on Medium variant.
- Opened Black HD Acrylate material for smoother surfaces.