This is the main tube frame for the Micro Shark SCX24 rock buggy conversion. Many items are required to complete this build. See the list below. Also, and VERY IMPORTANT, please read through the build guide posted on the Scale Builder's Guild forum before starting your build. There are tips and important information about the Micro Shark build that will be helpful.
1) Complete SCX24
2) Mod19RC Shapeways Parts
- Chassis Components (Deadbolt or Jeep Wrangler JLU/C10 specific parts)
- Hood and Grille Set
- Roof and Rear Panel Set
- Left Side Body Panel
- Right Side Body Panel
- Fuel Cell/Cooler Cover (optional)
- Seats (optional)
- Dash (optional)
- Servo Mount
- Improved Steering Links (recommended)
3) M1.2x3 Flat Head Screws. Here is the best source that I have found. https://www.metricscrews.us/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=342_344&products_id=808&zenid=eeb9pkk3t0pnpgfvudl7ik2no6
The head shape and diameter are important, as that is what things were designed to. These require a 00 Phillips screwdriver to install. You need (32) of them, but order extra...they are small and elusive.
4) Servo https://www.amainhobbies.com/emax-es08maii-12g-analog-metal-gear-servo-emx-sv-0275/p667829
The mount is designed to fit this one. You may be able to source it other places as well.
5) Connectors/Leads to make battery wire extension. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NWD5NTN/ref=sspa_dk_detail_2?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07NWD5NTN&pd_rd_w=J6imM&pf_rd_p=45a72588-80f7-4414-9851-786f6c16d42b&pd_rd_wg=tsbPZ&pf_rd_r=4V59CS75V8TB3NBTXNY3&pd_rd_r=f79abbef-452a-4770-b8b8-c5e651ab1a7e&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzQ0dDN0RXVUMxU1pLJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMzk3MzU2MlIyVFdSVlYyNEEyQyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMTA5ODg0MVAxSTVGMzdEQTc5SCZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2RldGFpbCZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=
6) 1mm Diameter Drill Bit. for cleaning out holes of 3D printed parts.