This pellet loading tray helps you speed load pellets into the P320 magazine belt quickly. Works with magazine belt for this air gun:
- Sig Sauer Air P320 Pistol Airgun (.177 Pellet CO2)
- Works with both 20-rounds and 30-rounds magazines.
Instructions for use:
1) Place the pellet tray tool on a flat surface, like a table.
2) Insert magazine into the tool.
3) Sprinkle pellets onto the tool.
4) Shake the tool, on the flat surface, until the heads of the pellets are in the belt holes.
5) Press the pellets into the magazine belt. We suggest using the AirPower3D Pellet Seating Tool.
This tool and the P320 ammo belt works well with the following pellets. These pellets have bigger skirts, so they always fall into the belt head first:
- Crosman Premier Piranha .177 10.5 gr.
- Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum .177 10.5 gr.
- H&N Sport Sniper Medium .177 8.49 gr.
- JSB Match Diabolo Exact Monster .177 13.43 gr.
This tool and the MCX/MPX ammo belt works, but not as well, with the following pellets. These pellets have smaller skirts, so occasionally the pellet falls into the belt skirt first:
- Crossman Premier Pointed .177 7.4 gr.
- Hatsan Vortex Express .177 8.18 gr.
Airgun equipment used for illustration of this pellet loading tray are not included.
Official AirPower3D retail partner. AirPower3D High Performance Plus (HP+) products are 3D printed using nylon polymer, shown in the photo, and are exceptionally strong.