1:87 - ADD ON PACK : TRAILERS & CREW (Sd.Kfz.10)
This is a Add-on '2 pack' designed for my 'Sd.Kfz.10 halftrack' range. The pack contains 12 German crewmembers to fill up at least 2 vehicles, another 4 soldiers are manually moving one of the trailers. 3 universal 'Sd.Ah.51' trailers are included; An ammo-trailer, empty-trailer and a trailer carrying a '2cm Flak38' gun. Last but not least is a small towing gun; The '5cm Pak38' gun, one of the first German guns capable of penetrating a T-34 tank and used by the Wehrmacht until the end of the war. Link to my other HO models
The model is designed to be printed in 7 parts;
- (1x) Towing gun '5cm Pak38 gun' (in towing position)
- (1x) 'Sd.Ah.51' : Ammo Trailer
- (1x) 'Sd.Ah.51' : Empty Trailer
- (1x) 'Sd.Ah.51' : 2cm Flak38 Trailer
- (1x) Sprue with 12 German soldiers (sitting in back)
- (1x) Sprue with 4 German soldiers moving a trailer.
- (1x) Sprue with 'barrel' and parts for the Flak gun trailer.
- Model is based on blueprints to maximize accuracy.
- Designed and optimized for shapeways to produce it as cheap as possible in 'frosted detail'.
Before painting, always degrease your model in a glass of lukewarm water and a drop of dishwashing soap (do not use a dishwasher!). Allow it to dry completely before painting.
Aplie a thin layer of paint, use 'drybrush' techniques to bring the detail alive. Paint the figures first before gluing in position. If you don't have a lot of experience; watch multiple 'tutorials' on youtube about painting model vehicles. You can't rush art, so take your time to finish the model ;).
1:87 is 'H0' scale for model railroads, half the size of '0 scale' ("hah-null").
Thanks for stopping by & have fun!
* Like or share if you care! :)