UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller and your QMobile Noir X80 into a handheld game console. Are you looking for an Xbox One S controller mount? This mount only works with the black Xbox One S controller, if you remove the battery cover. All other Xbox One controllers work fine. For some reason the black Xbox S controller is slightly larger than the white.
- Secure 4 sided grip of your QMobile Noir X80 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your QMobile Noir X80 ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
- Also compatible with the white Xbox One S controller. The black Xbox One S controller is somewhat larger for some reason, so the case is quite tight on it.
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox One controller.
About this design - Front Rider
This design is somewhat front heavy. If you prefer a design that spreads the weight over the controller, then take a look at the 'Over the top' version: QMobile Noir X80 and Xbox One controller - Over the top
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- QMobile Noir X80 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One controller (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support a controller (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your QMobile Noir X80 and your Xbox One controller with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your QMobile Noir X80
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: QNX80
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 124.1mm x 63.8mm x 9.9mm
US: 4.89in x 2.51in x 0.39in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for QMobile Noir X80.
- You need to remove the battery cover to use this model with the black Xbox One S controller. All other Xbox one controllers work fine. For some reason the black Xbox S controller is slightly larger than the white.
- This UtorCase is incompatible with the Xbox One Chat headset attached together. If you use the chat headset, take a look at QMobile Noir X80 and Xbox One controller & chat - Over the top at the Xbox One UtorCase with a chat headset.
- ther smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for QMobile Noir X80 and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at email@example.com.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).