Compatible with any SaberForge hilt with 28mm/1.1'' of ID (Heretic, Acolyte, Bastion, Consular, Fallen, Phoenix, etc.). Thanks to Cliffvoe
for the idea, measurements and testing.
It will hold any Li-Ion 18650 Battery Cell
, even the longest Panasonic NCR18650B, the VECO 28mm Bass Speaker
(sold at JQ Sabers, The Saber Armory, The Custom Saber Shop, etc), the Nano Biscotte V3.0/4.0
and an optional Power Xtender 2.0
from Plecter Labs.
- Left holed column to hide the Speaker wires.
- Hidden PeX for nice, clear looking.
- Easy access to the MicroSD.
I always recommend the use of a retention screw for the chassis.
- Wider vertical column
- More room for passing wires from the back to the front (behind the PEX socket)
- Speaker socket: more room over the speaker soldering tabs for easier wiring
- Battery socket: improved for easier extraction (if needed)
- NB socket: grip improved
- Even more room for passing wires from the back to the front
Nano Biscotte V4.0 and Power Xtender 2.0 3D models by Plecter Labs.
If you want a Custom Chassis, just send me an email and I'll have it done for you.