Radical experimental design from the American 'father' of flying wings, Jack Northrop. It was originally conceived as the N2B in 1939, an official order was received a few months before Pearl Harbour. Problems with stability and the power plant delayed development and the project was abandoned in late 1944/early 1945. This model is of the second prototype with much larger upper tail fin.
The spherical recess underneath the model is for mounting it on a 6mm BB.
Revised (13-Aug-2013) with improved canopy framing and only available as a pair.