Designed to fit onto a Bachmann Skarloey chassis, This 0-4-2 BIG KAHUNA was adapted from drawings of the Baldwin Built Roaring Camp and Big Trees Railroad's "Kahuku", which was built in 1890 for a plantation in Hawaii. In order for the chassis to fit, the plans had to be scaled up slightly, so this would work in BOTH HOn30, or 009.
- Water tank/ boiler top
- Valve Chests (add on to existing cylinders)
- Bachmann Skarloey donor locomotive
- Headlight, or number plate
- Micro-Trains 1015 Couplers
- Additional source of weight
Locomotive details can be added from our line of parts HERE
Visit our website at:
Shop our 3D Printed items at:
Follow us on Facebook at:
This is an unpainted, unassembled kit. It requires basic modeling skills to finish.
Go Build Something Awesome