NEW: Three SLA Plastic materials available now.
LEARN MORE

<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big"> <div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab"> <div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab"> We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, including personalized advertising. By continuing to use the site you agree to their use. <a href="/legal/privacy-statement" target="_blank">Learn more</a> </div> <div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab"> <a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a> <a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a> </div> </div> </div>

Click and drag to rotate
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Smooth Fine Detail Plastic
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed
Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch 3d printed

DIGITAL PREVIEW
Not a Photo

Denver Union Station Welcome/Mizpah Arch

Made by
$146.65
3D printed in matte translucent plastic that showcases fine and intricate details.
QTY
Product Description
N scale model of the  old Steel Arch that used to stand in front of Denver's Union Station at Wynkoop and 17th between 1906 and 1931. 
Has minor provisions for lighting, revolvong around the use of the model itself as the fiber optic conduit. 
As printed the model is about 95% complete. The remaining 5% being comprised of things such as the ornate leaf detailing, paint, lights etc.

Note:
This is the first version of this model so some things may still need to be worked out. 
Request a custom order and get this product personalized just for you
Details
What's in the box:
union station welcome arch upload
Dimensions:
2.16 x 18.03 x 12.99 cm
Switch to inches
0.85 x 7.1 x 5.11 inches
Switch to cm
Success Rate:
First To try.
What's this?
Rating:
Mature audiences only.
Sign In or Join to comment.
 
 
Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.