Model of 4 railroad crossing gates with warning lights and an electronic gong in N scale (1:160). The length of the gate is meant for a single lane of traffic. Set comes as seen in the picture (fully assembled, unpainted). The crossing gates pivot on an axle and can be either up or down
. The warning lights are static and do not function, the size of the model does not allow this. The unit should be placed on the curb about 1 mm above the crown of the roadway.
Model van een spoorwegovergang in Amerikaanse stijl in schaal N (1:160).
Modell von einem Bahnübergang im amerikanischen Stil in Spur N (1:160)
There are a lot of variations in railroad crossings, please contact me if you would like a custom order (no extra cost, other than material costs
- Pivoting crossing gates (the arm can move up or down)
- Older style bell or newer digital gong
- Length of the arm can vary (1 or 2 lanes)
- Length of the gantry can vary (1 or 2 lanes)
- Gantries can have traffic lights added
- The number of items in the order can be changed, saving handling costs