You must be logged in and verified to contact the designer.
# Retina IIIc Schneider lens adapter to Praktica(M42)
This adapter enables to use "Retina IIIc Schneider lens" on SONY NEX, alpha 7 camera with Praktica(M42) mount adapter with focusing helicoid.
I have checked for rear lens on Retina IIIc with...
- Retina-Xenon C f:2.0/50mm
- Retina-Curtar-Xenon C f:5.6/35mm
* You have to remove lens from camera and modify always shutter opened.
* You need rear lens holding ring to adapt lens with this adapter.
* Lens flange back is pretty strict. 3D print machine that Shapeways has been updating often return different results. I usually make lens adapter a bit over-inf. If you couldn't get infinity focus, you maybe get infinity focus by cutting or scraping it.