This model was printed, casted and finished in 18k white gold, it was set with 10mm center diamond (can be any kind colored stone or diamond) two 2.9mm side diamonds and 38 - 1.5mm diamonds. What you see is a model, this is why prongs look long to you, when ring is set with diamonds, all prongs will be cut down to the right height. So once again: this particular model was a special order, it was made into actual ring which looked absolutely gorgeous. If you'd like to have a real high quality ring made by professional bench jeweler with over 30 years of experience, who makes jewelry for big name designers, and pay only half of what it will cost you in jewelry stores, then please follow my instructions:
1) Contact me for an estimate and any questions you have
2) Order this ring in Frosted Ultra Detail, so Shapeways can have their cut.( Your Shapeways order will be credited towards your real ring)
3) After you receive your ring model from Shapeways, please contact me - you'll be required to pay 30% deposit to start your order.
4) Your ring will be printed on high resolution Solidscape machine, casted in metal of your choise : 14k white or yellow, 18k white or yellow, platinum.
5) Polished and set with diamonds
6) I will email you a picture of finished ring, and you will pay your balance
7) ring will be shipped to you.
8) I don't sell center stones over internet, and I will not ask you to ship your own stone to me, as I don't want you to be worried about it. So in case like this you will receive finished mounting without center stone - you will have to take it to your local jeweler to have it set. If your stone is different size, I can make adjustments to this model, but I'll need to know exact size of your stone.
Highest quality and lowest prices quaranteed. I use only HIGH quality diamonds.
If you'd like all work to be done by your local jeweler, then just purchase the Shapeways model and ask me for the file, I will email it to you for free ($250 value)along with address of the right 3d printing Co , the rest will be the same: your jeweler will cast, polish and set diamonds for you.