The Westland Wessex was a British-built turbine-powered development of the Sikorsky H-34. It was operated by the Royal Navy, Royal Air Force, Australian Navy, Brunei Air Wing, Ghana Air Force, Iraq Air Force, Sultan of Oman's Air Force, Uruguayan Air Force and Urugauyan Navy.
This weapon set allows the depiction of a Westland Wessex fitted with two AS.12 missiles as used during the Falklands' War and includes:
- Wessex Weapons Platform (x2)
- Front and Rear Struts (x2)
- AS.12 Launch Rails (x2)
- AS.12 Missiles (x2)
- 1x Roof mounted APX Bezu sight (external)
- 1x APX Bezu sight housing (internal)
- 1x APX Bezu sight extension (internal)
- 1x APX Bezu controls (internal)
The weapon set is mounted on sprues to reduce printing costs. It is available in 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scale.