A Scrathbuilders Kit for a N Gauge Class 466 2-Car DC (3rd Rail) EMU as orignally built by GEC. Suitable for NSE and Connex liveries.
- 2 individual bodyshells - DMSO and DTSOL.
- 2 chassis/underframe units, specific to each car - enough to form a 'dummy' train. The bodyshell and chassis' are arranged using a number/arrow system (see photos).
- Glazing on separate sprue.
- Bogies in kit form on sprue. This enables modeller to construct the bogies around wheelsets of their choice. 5.7mm diameter wheelsets are recommended (such as InterMountain Railway #60051 - not supplied) for scale height running.
- Dummy BSI couplers for cab ends.
- Space to take Dapol NEM pockets (not supplied) for intra-car coupling.
Suitable motive power can be obtained from a Graham Farish Class 150 or Class 350 unit which has correct wheelbase for this EMU.
Prints in Frosted Ultra Detail (FUD) ONLY.