<div id="cookie_notice" class="sw-cookie-notice sw--padding-vert-4 sw--padding-hor-1 sw-dms--box-shadow--big">
<div class="sw-dms--color-white sw-grid-flex sw-grid-flex--wrap-mob sw-grid-flex--wrap--tab">
<div class="sw-cookie-notice__text--mob sw--padding-left-8 sw--font-size-14 sw-grid-flex__cell-5-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<div class="sw-grid-flex__cell-2-7 sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--mob sw-grid-flex__cell-1-1--tab">
<a class="sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--position-absolute sw--position-right sw--margin-right-13 sw--hide-mobile sw--hide-tablet" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
<a class="sw-cookie-notice__btn--mob sw-cookie-notice__btn--tab sw-dms-button noty_close sw--padding-hor-7 sw--margin-vert-3 sw--hide-desktop" data-sw-set-cookie="euCookie">OK</a>
3D printed in white nylon plastic with a matte finish and slight grainy feel.
The Manchester to Bury line was electrified in 1916. The trains were state of the art, in fact ahead of their time, using aluminium on steel frames.
Each train consisted of 5 coaches, 2 motor coaches, one at each end, a slightly different motor coach in the middle, and one third and one first class trailer coach. All coaches had driving pisitions at ech end, so different formations could be put together. Extensions to the electrification were never put in place.
They lasted through to about 1961, when new BR built cl504 units replaced them.
This is one of the middle motor coaches.