Two general types of freight cars, each in three variations
- Closed van;
- Closed van with ventilation windows and strenghtened door;
- Semi-closed van with panel doors for livestock transport;
- Open wagon with medium height panelling and central doors;
- Open wagon with low panelling and central doors;
- Open wagon with low panneling carlength and full-body lowering side panels;
P.s. Doors cannot open and are purely aesthetical features.
UPDATE: Changed the axle distance on the livestock and medium height open wagon to increase running properties on narrow curves.