This is the jester skull half of a screen-accurate Harley Quinn hinged ring, as seen in Suicide Squad.
You can choose your size from the drop-down menu; please message me if you need a size that isn't listed. Here's a guide to ring sizing (listed here in both US and EU sizes): http://www.ringsizes.co/
What to know:
- You must order ONE SIZE LARGER than your usual ring size; please contact me with any questions and I will be happy to work with you personally and closely to make certain your size will fit.
- If you would like, you can purchase the hyena half and skull half without the middle shield; you will still have a working hinge ring! The screen-used rings have a middle shield, so if you want the most accuracy, you will want to include the shield piece.
- There are multiple versions of this ring used on screen, and we will make at least one more available (see bottom); this is the version used MOST OFTEN on screen.
- You may purchase this ring with the four hinge pins included, or without.
- You may also purchase the hyena half with the chain included, or without.
- You may purchase the two halves or all three parts (including the shield), assembled and finished, or not.
- This listing does not include hinge pins, chain, or assembly; those are in separate listings.
Finishing the rings:
If you print with the unpolished strong and flexible, check out 3D Printing Nerd's (featuring Punished Props) video
on finishing. (Thank you to Three Red Diamonds here on Shapeways for this link.)
You may need to sand the rings; I often find that I can skip this step, but it depends on the material and the way you prefer to finish. Use a sandable primer (one optimized for plastic or an automotive type) and sand between coats. You can sand between metallic paint coats as well provided you use a very high-grit sandpaper.
Another option if you want an extreme gloss without the sanding is Smooth-On's XTC-3D; but keep in mind that if you like the flexibility of some of the plastics, you will lose a little of it (depending on how much you apply) as this product is a hard resin.
- If you make a tutorial on finishing, please be sure to state where the rings came from so that people have accurate information about pricing and contacts.
- You can sell finished items only if you have my explicit permission and have discussed this with me, and providing you state clearly that the base product comes from this Shapeways shop.
If you would like this or any other item customized in some way, please just shoot me a message! We love doing custom work and are already working on variants of some of the Suicide Squad jewelry. If you are interested in another color or material, there are other options we can add depending on the model.
And of course, please message me with any other questions!
There will also be a version of this ring with a chain in the middle as seen on tour. Please check the shop for the listings with the additional chain (the product titles will specify).