This beautiful ring is approximately 1.5mm thick by 5mm wide. This ring features a section of the South Island on New Zealand, specifically the Southern Alps Mountain Range. A map from NASA's Shuttle Radar Topography Mission (SRTM) was used create the look. Made in one of the precious metals the ring has lasting strength and durability.
This ring is US size 7 or 17.35mm internal diameter - Other sizes below:
- US Size 5 - 15.7mm Diameter, 49.3mm Circumference
- US Size 6 - 16.5mm Diameter, 51.9mm Circumference
- US Size 7 - 17.4mm Diameter, 54.5mm Circumference
- US Size 8 - 18.2mm Diameter, 57.2mm Circumference
- US Size 9 - 18.9mm Diameter, 59.3mm Circumference
- US Size 10 - 19.8mm Diameter, 62.3mm Circumference
This ring could be worn or used as a pendant for a necklace.
Other sizes available upon request. A conversion chart for ring sizes can be found here.
From Tuesday is designed by Matthew McFetridge