UtorCase turns your Xbox One controller & chat and your Motorola A1200 into a handheld game console. The case is only compatible with the bundled headset, but not the standalone Xbox Chat Adapter! (According to my research Motorola A1200 does not support USB OTG out of the box required for Android gaming, but you may have a chance to enable it with root access. For a list of phones that have out of the box USB OTG support click here).
- Secure 4 sided grip of your Motorola A1200 ( most competitors only provide a 2 sided grip )
- Tailor made exactly for your Motorola A1200 ( most comptetitors try a one size fits all mount that often pushes various buttons on your phone, and require you to adjust with the holder with clamps or rubber bands )
- Single unit without extra parts, such as rubber bands
- Easily and quickly mount the phone on the controller
- Conveniently use second screen apps that support landscape mode
LATEST: Do you have multiple phones or extra large batteries? Do you want to keep your phone in its case? Then check out the new Adjustable UtorCase for Xbox One controller & chat.
About this design - Front Rider
This design is somewhat front heavy. If you prefer a design that spreads the weight over the controller, then take a look at the 'Over the top' version: WEIGHT_DISTRIBUTION_LINK
In addition to UtorCase, you will also need the following items (excluded from your Shapeways purchase!):
- Motorola A1200 with USB OTG or USB Host enabled (Amazon)
- Xbox One controller & chat (Amazon)
- USB OTG cable for Android gaming (Female USB to Male Micro USB) (Amazon)
- Games that support a controller (I started here a list that you can edit as well)
Before you purchase:
Please make sure you can connect your Motorola A1200 and your Xbox One controller & chat with a USB OTG Cable. On the Utor Case Questions and Answers page, I collected common issues that you may face while trying to connect your controller with your Motorola A1200
UtorCase will show on one of its side a shortened name of your phone: MA1200
The dimensions of the device holder are based on the official dimensions:
Metric: 95.7mm x 51.7mm x 21.5mm
US: 3.77in x 2.04in x 0.85in
For questions on your shipment and order status, please contact Shapeways customer service. If you have any questions regarding the design of UtorCase, you can contact me at the UtorCase Support forum for Motorola A1200.
- Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter: The official Xbox One Chat Adapter is much bigger than the adapter that comes with the chat headset! UtorCase wont fit the chat adapter!
- This UtorCase is only compatible with the Xbox One Controller and the Chat headset attached together. If you don't use the chat headset take a look at Motorola A1200 and Xbox One controller - Front Rider for a plain Xbox One UtorCase.
- Other smartphone cases need to be removed from your phone while using UtorCase that is built for the official dimensions of your smartphone.
- Any phone addon that alters the official dimensions of the phone
UtorCase for Motorola A1200 and other controllers
UtorCase for other phones?
UtorCase is available for over 1400 smarthpones, so Google 'UtorCase + your phone name' or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews and mentions around the web
Click here to read rave reviews from around the web.
If you are you a community leader, you may be eligible for a free review UtorCase (click for details).