This is a single 18650 DNA40 mod, it is intended to use onboard switches, built in charger and a Varitube 22mm spring loaded 510.
- SS Spring loaded 510
- Magnetic door for ease of swapping batteries out
- Onboard switches (no guessing)
- Evolv Micro USB charger for in mod charging
- All components can be screwed down or glued down, which ever you're preference
- Sturdy, all walls are either 4 or 5mm thick, door is 3mm
- Partially recessed nut for the 510, no worries of it just spinning
- Bezel for fire switches greatly reduces the chance of pocket firing
- Flat switches greatly reduces pocket fire and up/down adjustment.
Required parts to complete assembly.
Required 3D Printed Parts.
This one is easy and fun to build, I did have to sand the door to get an easy fit.
You do have to remove the dog ears off the battery sled connectors, leave all the clips on the bottom as it snaps into the chip and wire cover.
The magnets hold the door on with no issues, the added "thumb nail" cut out on the bottom is perfect for removing the door.
This puppy is stout, I believe the thickness I chose to make the walls where perfect for people like myself who tend to have butter fingers.
The added bezel around the fire switch gives you that 16mm anti vandal flat switch look and feel.
This is a 3D printed box and parts, some sanding maybe required for desired fit. 3D printed boxes can come is several colors, mix and match to your liking.