Catalog (click here)
Scale matched to:
This two-part model kit represents the USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor.
Scale: although Revell box art and literature state the Revell USS Arizona and USS Pennsylvania model kits to be 1/426 scale, they are actually 1/429 scale as confirmed by Loren Perry, owner of Gold Medal Models and holder of the original Revell documents. This 3D-printed model is perfectly scaled to match the Revell kits' true scale.
Click here for cleaning and painting advice.
© Model Monkey Book and Hobby. This 3D-printed item may not be copied or recast.
- overall dimensions scaled from official US Navy Facilities Engineering Command "as-built" blueprints dated August, 1977, modified to represent the Memorial as it presently appears
- accurate, characteristic "sag"
- accurately shaped, dissimilar, stylized shrine windows
- raised "U.S.S. ARIZONA MEMORIAL" lettering above the entrance
- boat ramp support ledge
- separate, detailed interior with accurate walls and flat and sloped floor panels
- accurate structural framing
- memorial plaque pedestal midway on the bridge, facing the ship's aft
- kneelers accurately shaped and located before the shrine
- two memorial markers accurately located on the second shrine kneeler for the names of survivors whose remains have been interred with their shipmates
- parts designed to permit interior painting and further detailing
- walls designed intentionally thicker than scale to provide strength to the model